Call us today for a free consultation if you believe you have been injured by a vaccine.
Vaccine Injury Lawyers
Our vaccine injury lawyers represent people all over the country who have been injured by vaccines. We help them get vaccination injury compensation through a federal no-fault program known as the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. We file claims on behalf of our clients FOR FREE in Washington, D.C. with the United States Court of Federal Claims, where we are admitted to practice. Attorneys from the U.S. Department of Justice defend the claims, which are tried before a special master who acts much like a judge in deciding whether and to what extent our clients injured by vaccines should be compensated.
We do not charge you anything for our vaccine injury lawyer services. We are paid separately by the federal vaccination injury compensation fund, and we advance all expenses.
After we take your case, we will:
- Come meet with you wherever you are;
- Investigate the facts of the case;
- Develop a theory of the case;
- Consult with and hire specific vaccination experts; and
- Prepare for and conduct trials and appeals.
We help children and adults all over the country that have been injured by vaccines receive compensation for vaccine injuries including SIRVA and Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS). If you have a vaccine injury claim, you need representation from an attorney that specializes in immunization and vaccine injury law.
CALL US TODAY! 901-762-0535
How we can help you
- We represent people injured by vaccines
- We represent people in 50 states
- We DO NOT CHARGE YOU ANYTHING FOR OUR SERVICES
- Our fee recovery does NOT come out of an award that we obtain for you!
- Our vaccine trial attorneys have 49 cumulative years of experience and success trying vaccine injury cases.
Common vaccination INJURIES
Many shoulder-injected vaccines, such as the influenza or tetanus vaccines, can cause a slight pain or discomfort at the injection site that subsides after a couple of days. SIRVA, or Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration, causes severe pain and limited range of motion to the shoulder and upper arm.