Frequently Asked Questions
- AM I ELIGBLE TO RECEIVE FUNDS FOR MY INJURIES?
- If you have received injuries due to a vaccine, our vaccination attorney will investigate your case, develop a case theory and submit your case to the United States Court of Federal Claims for compensation.
- HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO FILE A CLAIM THROUGH THE VACCINATION INJURY COMPENSATION PROGRAM?
- The statute of limitations requires the injured party or a representative to file a claim within 3 years of the onset date of symptoms, or 2 years from the date of death.
- HOW MUCH WILL I OWE IN ATTORNEY FEES THROUGHOUT THIS PROCESS?
- Our vaccination attorney services are free to you. We get paid by the government, and we advance all expenses. You won’t be responsible for any cost, and we won’t take a percentage of your awarded compensation.
- DO YOU REPRESENT CLIENTS IN MY STATE?
- We represent clients in all 50 states, and we meet with each of our clients to review her or his case.
- IF I AM ELIGIBLE, WHAT EXPENSES DOES THE VACCINATION INJURY COMPENSATION PROGRAM COVER?
- The VICP covers reasonable compensation for past and future medical bills, rehabilitation costs, past and future lost wages, and up to $250,000 for pain and suffering and your attorney fees.
- WHO FUNDS THE VACCINE PROGRAM?
- In 1988, the federal government setup the Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund to compensate vaccine-related injury or death claims for covered vaccines. The Trust Fund is funded by an excise tax on each vaccine purchased.
We will respond within the next 24 Hours